In the game of Exploding Kittens, the main object of the game is that if you explode you will lose but if you do not explode you will win the game and all the other cards as well. Basically, you will have a deck of cards which will contain these exploding kittens. So then you will have to put the deck face down and take your turns drawing cards off the top till someone draws an exploding kitten.
Features Of This Game
- You will be allowed to count the cards which are left behind in the draw pile. Also, make a note that you will never be running out of cards in the draw pile so, this doesn’t require any reshuffling on your end.
- Also, keep a note that there is no minimum or maximum with respect to the hand size. So, if you somehow run out of cards that are in your hand there is no special action that is required. You can continue playing and on your next turn, you will be able to draw at least one more card.
- There is a variety of cards ranging from Defuse, Nope, Attack, Skip, Favor, Shuffle, See the future, and Combo Cat Cards.
- Apart from the above-mentioned cards, there is a different lot of cards for the expensive mobile version, namely, Slap, Reverse, Draw From The Bottom, Annoy, Blind, Fake Shuffle, Kitten Roll Call, and Alter the future.
The Kitty-Powered Version Of The Russian Roulette
The game is based on the model of the world-famous Russian roulette. The one who draws out the explode card will die figuratively and is eliminated from the game. This is akin to the different forms of Russian roulette bouts that are played around the world. The game doesn’t entirely depend on luck unless you keep on getting the exploding card every friggin time. The other cards you draw are to be used wisely to beat your opponents and keep yourself safe and ahead of them in the game.
Hence, like in most other gambling and card games, it is not about what kind of a day you’re having but also depends heavily on how skilled you are in making do with whatever cards you are stuck with.
So, if you picked an exploding kitten, you can just play this card instead of choosing to die. You can place your defuse card in the discard pile.
Exploding Kittens – Official Info
- Game Name: Exploding Kittens® – Official
- Game Size: 46MB
- Category: APK > Card
- Developers: Exploding Kittens
- Current Version: v4.0.2
- Ratings: 4.7 out of 5
- Installs: 100,000+
- In-App Purchases: From (‘$0.99’, ‘$1.99’) US Dollars
- Get it on Play: Download from Google Play
Press the Download button below to Download the APK...