The Iron Marines is available only for Android and iOS platforms. It is a Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game.
- There are three different worlds through which you can lead around 21 campaign missions of your troops.
- Various activities like holding grounds, bold attacks, the rescue of the civilians, hacking supercomputers and doing all kinds of heroic things to save the troops are possible.
- There are around 17 special operations available to test a player’s wit and skills with various challenges.
- Around 40 upgrades can be made to make the units like defense drones, the ricochet of blasts, and napalm rockets deal more damage. One can unlock several advances weapons like Laser Blasters, Long Range missiles and Spreading Rockets as he advances further in the game and raises hi skill level.
- To defeat enemies, there are around eight special weapons that can deal immense damage. These weapons are limited fire tools thus giving more depth to the tactics used by a player
Iron Marines is set in the future, where humanity can travel to different planets in the space. The basic game is to protect your bases from an alien invasion.
The player starts off as the new commander of Marines (An elite military force from the earth). Send on a base to defend it from an alien invasion. The beginning levels introduce the basic weapons and explain the game mechanics to the player. The subsequent levels unlock the new weapons, which offer more destruction and rapid rate of fire than basic weapons. As the levels progress, the player has to deploy his troops and weapons strategically in order to ward off alien invasions. The alien invasion too becomes more rapid, large and introduces more vicious aliens as the levels proceed. The game has many exciting animations and visuals that make each battle intense and engaging.
There are around 70+ achievements to be crossed in order to complete the game. The game is to defeat the enemies with your troops using different strategies. The difficulty mode available like a normal, veteran, and casual are there that can be played depending on the player’s skills.
Even after one has completed the game on a casual level the re-playability of the game is high and he can play the game in either normal or veteran level to further test his skills
Overall, The Iron Marines is a good example of how an RTS game should be done and one should give it a shot if he/she is interested.
Iron Marines Info
- Game Name: Iron Marines
- Game Size: 32MB
- Category: APK > Strategy
- Developers: Ironhide Game Studio
- Current Version: v1.5.6
- Ratings: 4.7 out of 5
- Installs: 100,000+
- In-App Purchases: From (‘$2.99’, ‘$99.99’) US Dollars
- Get it on Play: Download from Google Play
Press the Download button below to Download the APK...
How to Download?
- First Click on the "Download" button to get started.
- Download the Iron Marines Mod APK on your Android Smartphone.
- Now "Allow Unkown Sources" Apps from your Phone.
- Install the APK Now.
How to Allow Unknown Sources?
- Go to your Phone settings.
- Click on Apps & Security Features.
- Now Tick on the "Allow Unknown Apps" from the options.
- Now Install your External APK you downloaded from AndyMod.
If you face any problems in Iron Marines Mod, then kindly contact us or leave a comment down below.