The Iron Marines is available only for Android and iOS platforms. It is a Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game.
- There are three different worlds through which you can lead around 21 campaign missions of your troops.
- Various activities like holding grounds, bold attacks, the rescue of the civilians, hacking supercomputers and doing all kinds of heroic things to save the troops are possible.
- There are around 17 special operations available to test a player’s wit and skills with various challenges.
- Around 40 upgrades can be made to make the units like defense drones, the ricochet of blasts, and napalm rockets deal more damage. One can unlock several advances weapons like Laser Blasters, Long Range missiles and Spreading Rockets as he advances further in the game and raises hi skill level.
- To defeat enemies, there are around eight special weapons that can deal immense damage. These weapons are limited fire tools thus giving more depth to the tactics used by a player
Iron Marines is set in the future, where humanity can travel to different planets in the space. The basic game is to protect your bases from an alien invasion.
The player starts off as the new commander of Marines (An elite military force from the earth). Send on a base to defend it from an alien invasion. The beginning levels introduce the basic weapons and explain the game mechanics to the player. The subsequent levels unlock the new weapons, which offer more destruction and rapid rate of fire than basic weapons. As the levels progress, the player has to deploy his troops and weapons strategically in order to ward off alien invasions. The alien invasion too becomes more rapid, large and introduces more vicious aliens as the levels proceed. The game has many exciting animations and visuals that make each battle intense and engaging.
There are around 70+ achievements to be crossed in order to complete the game. The game is to defeat the enemies with your troops using different strategies. The difficulty mode available like a normal, veteran, and casual are there that can be played depending on the player’s skills.
Even after one has completed the game on a casual level the re-playability of the game is high and he can play the game in either normal or veteran level to further test his skills
Overall, The Iron Marines is a good example of how an RTS game should be done and one should give it a shot if he/she is interested.
Iron Marines Info
- Game Name: Iron Marines
- Game Size: 32MB
- Category: APK > Strategy
- Developers: Ironhide Game Studio
- Current Version: v1.5.6
- Ratings: 4.7 out of 5
- Installs: 100,000+
- In-App Purchases: From (‘$2.99’, ‘$99.99’) US Dollars
- Get it on Play: Download from Google Play
Download Iron Marines Mod APK
- Click on Download Button and Download Iron Marines Mod.apk File.
- Download the APK File and save it in Phone Memory or SD Card.
- Install the APK (Don't forget to Allow Unknown App Permission).
- After Installing, Open Iron Marines Mod.apk.
- Enjoy Fully Unlocked APK now.
To Know How to Allow Unknown App Permissions Read the Guide Give below. Follow all Steps to Properly Install Iron Marines Mod APK.
How to Allow Unknown Sources ?
- Go to Main menu.
- Click on "Settings" and Go to "Security".
- Check the "Unknown Sources" Option there.
- Click "Allow" button to Trust Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Enjoy Iron Marines Mod APK.